My TechGenie is hiring
You are a people-oriented nerd who loves learning new things. A problem solver who loves to build solutions and a patient listener who knows the value of active listening. You are comfortable with sharing your knowledge and teaching new skills, verbally and in written form. You are a quick study in learning new software and re-purposing familiar software in unique ways.
- Expert with Microsoft Office. Be prepared to list and demonstrate your experience with a wide variety of software.
- Interest in programming with MS VBA
- Must be a Canadian Citizen.
- Willing to complete an Enhanced Reliability background check
- Experience with large projects and different work environments a plus, but not required.
- An eye for design when conveying information is an asset.
- Will be working from home initially; ultimately you will be responsible for travelling to client sites.
- Own transportation required.
45 – 90 hours per month, full time work a possibility in the future.
Salary starting at $25/hr based on education and experience.
Please respond with CV and cover letter to email@example.com